The candidate desirous of seeking admission should fill in the prescribed Application Form appended to the Prospectus available in the college office on payment of T 70/- in cash. The following documents should be attached with the Application Form
- Two Passport size photographs.
- One Passport size photograph of either of parents.
- Attested copies of Certificates (Matric onwards)
- Original Character Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last attended or a gazetted officer or any other competent authority in case of candidates Who have passed the qualifying examination privately and gap cases.
- One stamp sized photograph for Identity card.
- Postal stamps worth Rs. 6/- to be affixed on the post card appended to the application form.
- Original Migration Certificate with one attested copy from Board / University other than H.P. Board of School Education / H.P. University.
In case of non-availability of migration certificate at the time of seeking admission, the candidate may be admitted provisionally, till the production of Migration Certificate within a stipulated period i.e. 20 days after admission failing which his/her admission is liable to be cancelled.
After filling up the form, the candidate is required to submit the form With subject (DS C 1 teacher Who Will verify the original certificates for determining eligibility for admission. Admission Will be granted on merit basis. List of admitted candidates Will be displayed after the last day of submission of form. Student appearing in merit list Will have to pay fee/dues Within 7 (seven) days.
Candidates are also advised to bring their parents 1 guardian with them for signing the declaration before the Admission Committee.